$1,000 Scholarship for Veterans
Photo credit: Pixabay.com
The scholarship program is paused.PayDay Say Veteran’s Scholarship is a unique opportunity to support veterans who aim for superior educational heights. The Company holds the scholarship twice a year to continuously support veterans. This one-time payment of $1, 000 can help you deal with educational costs and excel in studies.
Who Can Apply for Scholarships for Veterans?Applicants must:
- Be an active duty member of the U.S. Military service or a veteran.
- Be a high school senior or a high school graduate.
- Be a legal resident or citizen of the U.S.
How Do You Apply?All applicant have to take several steps to participate:
- Write a post that explains why you should be awarded this scholarship.
- Add the link PayDaySay - /
- Make this post public on your Facebook or Youtube account
- Link to PayDaySay Facebook or Youtube page
- Send your application to [email protected]
Make sure your application contains the following information:
- First and last name;
- Valid mailing address;
- Proof of veteran or dependent status;
- High school transcript;
- Public link to your post.