Bad Credit Loans with Guaranteed Approval
Almost everyone falls on hard times. It may be a lost job, medical expenses, or an unexpected emergency that drained your bank accounts. Fortunately, there are bad credit personal loans with guaranteed approval from direct lenders when you need cash fast.
Minimum Credit Score
59% - 199%with autopay
Minimum Credit Score
59% - 199%with autopay
Minimum Credit Score
Between 5.99% and 35.99%
Bad Credit Personal Loans: Guaranteed Approval With No Credit Check
Not all personal loans are secured with collateral. Many are unsecured, with amounts up to $5,000. These are guaranteed, and can be used for almost anything, including debt consolidation, paying off higher-interest credit cards, catching up on student loans, or paying down medical bills.
Overall, debt in the U.S. hit a record of $13.21 trillion in 2018. In 2021, the average individual consumer owed $26,621, which has been falling steadily since 2018, according to Statista.
PayDaySay offers quick and hassle-free solutions for the short-term. With one application, you can reach multiple lenders with no credit check. That means they won’t conduct a hard pull to review your payment history. Instead of pulling your credit report, they look at your income, bank information, and a range of other criteria.
3 Steps to Request Funds Online
Fill out the Form
- short and easy form
- safe & secure
See If You're Approved
- real-time request review
- large network of lenders
Check Your Account
- convenient borrowing option
- money into bank account
Guaranteed Loan Approval Process
Payday loans from direct lenders can be a lifesaver when you need cash that you pay back - often the day after your payday. You get instant approval with no credit check and no teletrack - which accesses information beyond your payment history and looks at things like if you made ontime payments on utilities and rent. Emergency loans can offset temporary financial hardship.
Plus, you can access multiple lenders with no obligation to accept any offer. Your personal information is safe and secure, and completely confidential. Once your application is approved, you’ll get an online contract, which you can e-sign and wait for your funds to be deposited directly into your bank account.
Strong benefits you can use
Fast access to money
Easy and secure form
Check your loan offer
Electronic money transfer
Loan connection service
Get Approved for Bad Credit Loans
Payday Say connects you to the most suitable service providers to meet your personal requirements and satisfy your immediate need for cash.
Do you want a guaranteed bad credit 2000 dollar loan? paydaysay.com helps you apply online, 24/7, from the privacy of your home or office.
Your information is kept safe and secure. While some financial institutions require your funds be used for specific reasons, our direct lenders will work with you to find the best solution to get you back on your feet.
While most banks and credit unions require a high credit score for approval, online short-term bad credit loans typically have more lenient requirements. But our company understands when you need cash, that last thing you need is long lines and denied applications.
So, if you need to borrow money for a short-term emergency, but your credit is poor or bad, you can count on us to deliver the goods.
Instant Decision from Direct Lenders
If you have fair or poor credit, you can get an instant decision and guaranteed personal cash loan approval online, 24/7. We only work with certified lenders that eliminate the hassle and paperwork that comes with borrowing.
Don’t get rejected for a short-term emergency loan when you can get approved by one of PaydaySay’s direct lenders.
Guaranteed Loans Online — 24/7
Payday Say connects you to reliable lenders for automatic approval. That way you get the funds you need online with guaranteed approval — 24/7. Our qualified team of managers offers money loans tailored to your personal needs.
You can request an emergency payday loan for just two or three weeks. That gives you instant cash that you can pay off on your next payday. Even if you’re concerned someone will learn about your poor credit, our partners won’t conduct a hard inquiry, which can impact your credit score. Also, they have clear requirements with no hidden fees. You know actually what you're getting with full transparency.
The process to apply is easy.
Complete the online application. The process to apply online is fast and easy and our secure web connection protects your sensitive personal information and identity.
Get lined up with a lender. When you apply online, you will be matched to at least one lender who will work to approve your loan. In only a matter of minutes you’ll get the short-term financial help you need.
Choose your rates and terms. If you’re matched to more than one lender, you can choose which one offers the best solution for you, with the best rates and term.
When you’re facing a financial hardship and needs cash fast, a bad credit loan from a direct lender can be appealing. But they don’t come without a few drawbacks.
- Fast and easy application process. Most applications are available online, so applying and qualifying may only take a few minutes or a few hours. Not to mention that your money can be deposited in your bank account within one day.
- You have options. With bad credit loans, it pays to shop around to find a lender that will work with you. You might even find a lender that will offer you an affordable interest rate or better terms.
- A range of repayment periods. The repayment period depends a great deal on the lender you choose to work with. Payday loans may have a term of a few weeks or until your next payday, while others have terms that range from several months to five years.
- Strengthen your credit score. If you have poor or bad credit, one way to improve your score (which will make it easier to qualify in the future) is to make all of your payments on time. The last thing you want is a cycle of bad debt.
After all, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau estimates that almost 80% of American consumers roll over their unsecured payday loans.
- Higher interest rates. When you have bad credit, lenders take a risk lending to you. To offset that risk, they often charge very high-interest rates on these loans. APRs can range from 5.99% up to 199%.
- Origination fees. Not all bad credit loans have fees attached, but most do. It pays to read the small print on your loan approval. Some fees, like processing, origination, and late fees can really add up and increase the amount you have to pay back.
- Unauthorized or fraudulent lenders. Not all lenders are licensed or certified in all states. That’s another reason why it’s so important to shop around for a lender that can work with you in your location. The FDIC also recommends that you should check to be sure you’re not working with a fraudulent lender who is trying to mislead you into transferring money or disclosing your personal information.
- Secured or unsecured by collateral. Some loans for borrowers with bad credit require collateral. That may mean you have to put up your home or car as a guarantee you’ll repay your debt. Remember, if you miss payments or default on your loan, they can take your collateral or foreclose on your home.
If you have bad credit but need cash fast, we can help. We provide high-quality loan-connecting services to people across the U.S. We don’t issue poor credit payday loans or guarantee approval. That depends on the direct lender you choose. Stop by PaydaySay.com today and find the direct lender that can meet your immediate cash needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does guaranteed credit approval mean?
Guaranteed credit approval does not necessarily mean that a lender approves everyone or that a lender will automatically approve you for a loan. What it does mean is that some lenders are willing to work with you even if your credit score is between 300 and 650. That means if you have bad credit (or no credit), you likely won’t be turned away.
What does a guaranteed loan mean?
A guaranteed loan is paid by a third party if you default on the amount you borrowed. If you have bad credit but need a cash advance, this assures lenders that they won’t lose money if you can’t pay it back. A payday loan is guaranteed, as it is secured by your paycheck.
Is it possible to get a $5000 loan with bad credit?
Yes. It is possible, even if you have poor credit. But, more often than not you will be limited to installment loans for bad credit, which are typically paid back over three to 18 months. You can apply online and have your funds deposited in your bank as fast as the same day. But, you’ll likely pay high-interest rates.
Are there any guaranteed loans for bad credit?
Few things in life are guaranteed. Guaranteed loans are no different. Of course, there may be scammers who promise a guarantee or lenders who charge extremely high rates and fees for a lender’s services, but neither are trustworthy.
Banks and credit unions will consider your credit score and credit history when offering a loan, but online direct lenders also look at employment history, your monthly income, your payments history and the amount of debt you currently owe.